HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
The Abbott E-Store site uses a shopping cart approach. You simply browse an aisle for the product(s) you wish to order, enter the quantity you want, add them to your cart, and proceed to Checkout when finished. All billing and shipping information will be gathered once you select Checkout.
- Review the product that you wish to purchase.
- Click ADD TO CART button to add individual products to your cart.
- At the SHOPPING CART screen you can remove items from your cart or change the quantity. To change the quantity, enter a new amount in the quantity box, then click UPDATE SHOPPING CART button. Click CONTINUE SHOPPING button if you wish to purchase other products, or choose CLEAR SHOPPING CART button to clear cart contents and start all over.
- When you have finished selecting your products, click GO TO CHECKOUT button to continue.
- Fill up your shipping details, click CONTINUE WITH CHECKOUT.
- All shipments will be delivered after 3 working days. Delivery charges of SGD$12 will be applicable for orders below SGD$120 (before GST).
- As part of Abbott's policies to prevent bulk ordering for export purposes, we regret to inform you that transactions exceeding SGD$500 will not be accepted.
- Click PROCEED TO PAYMENT button at the payment page and you will be redirected to the WorldPay secured payment screen. Visit http://www.worldpay.com/ for more information about WorldPay.
- Select your credit card type. Enter your credit card information and click Submit. Note: For security reasons, Abbott does not store your credit card information.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the order. Please save it for future reference regarding your order.