The only maternal milk that is scientifically studied among pregnant and breastfeeding mothers1ǂ
Most Complete Maternal Milk*
• Now improved with a combination of Natural Vitamin E (NVE), Lutein and DHA, plus 27 essential Vitamins & Minerals, and Prebiotic (FOS)
- NVE is the most abundant and biologically active form of Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) found in breast milk.2,3
- Lutein is the predominant carotenoid found in mature breast milk.4
- NVE & Lutein are found to accumulate in the baby's brain.5,6
• Meets 100% US DRIΔ for Calcium and Folic Acid in 2 servings per day
Lowest in Fat*
Healthier Choice maternal milk^
• As certified by Health Promotion Board
Low Glycemic Index
• A low GI formula suitable for pregnant women with gestational diabetes+
1 Huynh DTT et al. Impact of maternal nutritional supplementation in conjunction with a breastfeeding support program on breastfeeding performance, birth, and growth outcomes in a Vietnamese population. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2018 Jun;31(12):1586-1594.
2 Moulton C, et al. RRR-α-tocopherol is the predominant vitamin E stereoisomer in human breast milk. 2nd International Congress on Nutrition and Growth; January 20-February 1, 2014; Barcelona, Spain.
3 Institute of Medicine. 2000. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press.
4 Khachik F, et al. Identification, quantification, and relative concentrations of carotenoids and their metabolites in human milk and serum. Anal Chem 1997;69:1873–81.
5 Kuchan MJ, et al. The naturally occurring α-tocopherol stereoisomer RRR-α-tocopherol is predominant in the human infant brain. Br J Nutr. 2016;116:126-31.
6 Vishwanathan R, et al. Lutein and preterm infants with decreased concentrations of brain carotenoids. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2014;59:659-65.
ǂ As at Nov 2017 for all maternal milk in Singapore.
^ 25% lower in saturated fat as compared to regular dried milk powder.
# Recommended as part of a healthy & well-balanced diet.
* Most complete in terms of the total number of vitamins and minerals. Comparison among all maternal milk in Singapore as of Nov 2017, as declared on the label.
Δ DRI: Dietary Reference Intakes.
+ Used as part of an individualized healthy eating plan, as advised by a Healthcare Professionals.